Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello Spring?!?!?


Could it really be so? Has Spring really arrived? Will this nice weather stay or go soon? Finally our tulips bloomed because of the warm weather!
This weekend was a lot of fun! We celebrated Bruce's Dad's 86th Birthday with Dave and Lisa and their family and Rachel and Travis! Rachel and Travis spent the night and Bruce, Travis and Dave went golfing Saturday morning. Rachel and I talked and laughed until 1:30 in the morning, where I told Rachel "...I just gotta go to bed..." I love it when we can sit and talk and visit. Rachel is truly my best friend! In the morning we walked over to Jan's Boutique at her house. We ran into the guys as they were coming home and said we would be back in an hour. Bruce said, "I don't believe it." Travis just laughed. But we did it!!!
We visited, watched game one of Boston vs Chicago, typed up a questionnaire for Robby to answer - which will be fun to get his answers back and packed a package for Robby too. Then to lunch at Jason's Deli. It was so much fun having Rachel and Travis over! (do you like all the details! :))
At 2:30, they left for Ogden and Bruce and I went to the Jordan River Temple! A great ending to a perfect two days!
Today we will all meet at Ron's house (my brother) for a fun Sunday afternoon visit! I just love Spring and Summer!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

This nice weather makes me feel so much more productive. I guess I'm finally getting done all the stuff I put off.

Meg Cook said...

I love this awesome weather too, and I can't wait for summer! How are you guys doing and how is your remodeling coming? I am excited to let come and see it when it's finished!