Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elder Robby - February's Zone Conference






I love that Florida Jacksonville Mission has a blog! At least I can see pictures of Robby cuz he isn't sending home pictures. I am so proud of my Robby Boy! He said in his last email he isn't coming home and I can't make him come home. Luckily I don't have to worry...the mission president will be the bad guy and send him home at the end of his mission - April 2011 AND NOT BEFORE!
I wonder what the mission president said to make these missionaries laugh - especially Robby!?!?! If you zoom into the pictures, you can see them all laughing. Oh well...guess we'll never know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pictures!! I know, this "send home the pictures you take" idea has not been 'driven home,' apparently. He was never good as turning in his homework, right!? EVEN when HE DID his homework!!! So maybe things never change!! jk lol!

Unknown said...

*at* not as. opps!

Diane said...

Never thought of it that way, but you may have a point! :)