Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First Boutique

Oops...my eyes are closed!
Thanks to Kimberly who sorted out my beads and helped make some as well!
My table display...
Bruce put this together for me to display my jewelry. This way people could look and not feel overwhelmed!
Thanks, Shellee, for driving clear out west, west! I loved having you come and visiting and then helping me to pack up! After we met at Michael's - lots of fun!
We had so much fun that we have scheduled a "Fall Boutique" General Conference Saturday (in two weeks) between sessions from 12 noon until 2 p.m. Hopefully outside - weather permitting. We will have several other vendors and should be a lot of fun! Hope all will stop by - it would be a lot of fun to visit with all!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how your blog turned out! And the first few posts!

Shellee said...

It was fun seeing you in your element. I'm going right now to check out the bead blog. Lets talk dinner. Maybe Wed?