Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Year Ago!

Can't believe it has already been a year that my Dad passed away (January 13). It has been a completely different year and I miss my Dad very much! On Thursday, January 13, Ron, Carmen and I took the day off of work so that we could spend it with my Mom. We went shopping, visited my Dad's grave, and went to Chuck-a-Rama for lunch. We had a lot of fun talking and reminiscing. Very little tears. The only thing that was missing was our Dad! Love ya, Dad!
I have pictures, but it won't let me post them! ugh...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad the day turned out so well! Grandma told me a few times "just how special those three [Ron, Carmen, and you] made [her] day!"
You've always been and continue to be a great example of giving and loving sacrifice!
Love ya!

Shellee said...

Wow, I can't believe its been a year either. So glad you have such fun things to look forward to this year.