Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy B-day to....


Bonnie, my co-worker and partner in crime, asked one of our interns, who is practicing how to make cakes, make a Purple Birthday Cake for me!  I was so surprised cuz generally a cake is not brought in for someone's birthday!  And it is even PURPLE!  There were several of coworkers and providers who wore purple in honor of my birthday!  I thought it so nice.  One of our APRN's went out and bought a purple sweater to wear because she didn't have anything purple!  It was a very fun morning! 
I met Rachel and Brynlie for lunch and shopping until we dropped at noon!  Not knowing anything, Rachel and Brynlie wore purple too!  We had lunch at Archibald's and shopped around at Gardner Village!  (oops...those pictures are on my other camera.  Will download and post).  Then we went home while Brynlie took a 20 minute nap (I talked too loud) and off shopping once again.  We ended at Kimberly's house, who was having a jewelry party!  It was a very fun and exciting birthday!  Thank you everyone.
On Saturday, Bruce and I, Robby, Rachel, Travis and Brynlie met at The Lone Star for my birthday dinner and I brought my camera but forgot to take a picture!  Once again, I LOVED MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
 Me at Gardner Village
 Rachel and Brynlie - notice the witch in the boat?
 My cute girls!
 Me, Rachel and Brynlie enjoying the afternoon at Gardner Village!
McKayla (Kimberly's daughter & my great-neice) playing with Brynlie! 

No comments: