Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Okay so I am backwards but I am all caught up and loving my new Creative Memories Storybook Computer Program. I went to a class yesterday and learned more about this program and can I say how excited I am. The classes went from 11-9pm and when I got home I tried to implement and do the things that I learned (some I'm still learning). But it is great! I played around with this program until 2 am and let me tell you it is exciting, great and still overwhelming but I am loving it. So...I am all caught up for 2009 (I know the year is still new) but I haqen't been caught up in a long time and now I can go back and catch up the other years.

Anway...Happy New Year and hope your new year is all that you want it to be.

Next posting I hope we are annoucning Robby's mission call....... Yikes!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Three post in alittle over a week... You have offically entered the "bloggin' world!" :)