Monday, February 9, 2009

TASTE OF FLORIDA!
















So, yesterday, we had a "Taste of Florida" party to continue celebrating Robby's mission call to the Florida Jacksonville Mission. Bruce and I got Gator Meat (from Schneider's Meats) and Palm of Hearts (taken from the heart of the Palm Tree) from Sizzler's! We also had Mango Slushis, Grapefruit & Strawberry/Raspberry Fruit Salad, and Chicken Mignon. It was a lot of fun tasting Gator Meat, which was mixed with Barbeque Sauce and of course, all the fruits were delicious. I love the Palm of Hearts and whenever we go to Sizzler's, I always get a plateful! Robby and all of us seemed to enjoy the get together. Seven more weeks. Yikes!!! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun! And the gator meat was one of my favorites! Mom, you're so sweet how you go all out to help others celebrate their exciting news! You are GREAT!

(Also, love picture with me in it.... only because it looks like my cheesy smile must have sucked all the energy or smiles off of everyone's face! haha!)

Unknown said...

(I guess Robby is smiling fine, but it was HIS day, so my energy-sucking smile didn't have any effect on him!! jk)

Unknown said...

ONE MORE THING!! Actually two. Cute pictures on the side! It's fun that you update those often. And JUST SO YOU KNOW, you have offically blogged more in 2009 than you did all of 2008! THIS is exciting!!! (Thought that deserved another comment!)

(Now I REALLY need to get going! Love you!)

Aimee Wilson said...

I love gator meat! Mmmm:) Tastes like chicken. I'm jealous of those photos of Robby with his grandparents. Lucky guy! I hope you and Bruce are ready to "empty nest" it. Got any trips planned?