Thursday, June 25, 2009

Diane's Designs (and Rachel's too)

33 cards that Rachel and I made. Okay these were to be after the blog.











So on Saturday, while Travis was at an all day Golfing Tournament, Rachel came down and we made 33 cards! We had a lot of fun working together and getting these done! Most of them will be for us and a few we made for gifts. I think this is one of the first times we are keeping what we made. We worked for approximately 11 hours and had a lot of fun talking, laughing and just being together! The first picture of Rachel before we started, then our break and then after 11 hours! )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were NOT suppose to post those pictures! I thought I was very specific about that! :D Anyway, but that was a fun day! Thank you for letting me come over and take up your whole saturday.

P.S. Rent $25!!!! Oh, yea, baby!!