Thursday, June 25, 2009

DoDa's (continued)


So then for our YW's activity we did these block letters. Each of the girls bought letters to spell out their names. The leaders did other words and I did "Family" I had never done these before and so I was excited to learn how to do them. I went to Wood Connection and bought my wooden letters and did some lower and upper case. I had this striped papers and you trace and cut the letters (I used them for the F and y) and had a plaid for the letter "I". Then you spray this expensive spray on the back of the paper to glue it on. Mitzi said it's $12.00 a can. Then you put it on the letters. Next week we will sand around the edges and whatever else and then the project is complete! Yea! The colors I chose is a Village Green and Parchment. It matches the stripes and then a brown plaid, which matches the brown in the papers. Don't know where I will put it, but it was fun learning a new craft!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THEY TURNED OUT DARLING!!!!! (whining) Make me one.... Or I guess you could teach me how. I guess.

D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

I'm getting tired!