Saturday, October 17, 2009

Makings of a quiet Weekend and perhaps week!

So Friday afternoon, Rachel calls to report that she tested positive for the Swine Flu! It is highly contagious and unable to come to our annual Jackson Family Halloween Soup Party Saturday night! Both of us were very sad, but what do you do? :( Friday night, one of my doctors from work called me to report that she just came back from her doctor's office and also tested positive for the Swine Flu. What does that mean? I am highly contagious and need to be "quaranted" for the weekend. Bruce came home from work sick with stomach problems and persistant cough! Hope he doesn't have the Swine Flu! So, I ask again, what does that mean? I had to cancel the Jackson Family Halloween Soup Party! What a bummer! Rachel was actually excited - now she can come! We will still have it, just postponed!

Anyway, this is makings of a quiet weekend and I can just imagine it may also be a quiet week at work! Keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it. Today, feeling great (Bruce is still sleeping)! Gonna get some fun projects done! Will post them! Yes!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Swine Flu is no fun! I feel like a hot and sweating pig. Oink!

Diane said...

Do you feel like having bacon or hanm? Pork chops, maybe? Sorry that's mean. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day