Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me from Me! :)







































Sunday, I celebrated my birthday with my side of the family! Rachel and Travis came down from Ogden, my parents and Ron and Andrea and family came also. We had a potato bar with lots of delicious toppings and my mom made the Symphony Dessert (butterscotch) and I got my Birthday Cake from the Cheesecake Factory - Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. It is to die for!
Rachel and Travis gave me this big white sack of birthday gifts with purple tissue paper. Rachel made me a purple birthday card. I am going thru a purple phase - everything purple! Rachel and Travis gave me purple house slippers - they look like baby doll shoes, purple striped socks, purple and black gloves (Rachel said she just pictures me at the check out stand with my purple purse, taking out my purple wallet with my purple gloves on. Rachel, I will send you a picture! - ha ha). They also gave me Berries and Yougert Special K Cereal because of the purple box! And then they gave me a glass framed picture that has JACKSON (in bold black) in the middle and written over the name in silver writing, "complete with camping trips, Laughter, creative crafts, and Jazz fans!" Now doesn't that describe our family!!!! I think it does!!!
Bruce gave me a black blazer jacket and a Kaki...(can't spell) blazer jacket. Also, red, teal, and black shirts to go under these blazer jackets. Thanks, hon! I love them.
My parents gave me a brown dress with green jacket. I love it! Very comfortable and cute. Also, my Dad picked out this three tier ceramic pumpkin stack. He thought I would love it - and I do!!!!
Ron and Andrea gave me Nutcracker Christmas ornaments from Modern Display. Andrea remembered me saying I wanted to get more Nutcrackers for my Christmas tree - Thanks Ron and Andrea and family! Angela, my 7 year-old niece, colored me a picture and also drew me a picture, which are hanging on my fridge!
Again, thank you all for a very fun afternoon! I love parties, birthdays, and of course, my family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday in 49 mintues!!!!! EEEK!!

Unknown said...

Oh. Blogspot doesn't know about about day light savings time, I guess!

Dawes Family said...

Looks like you had a great day!
Happy Birthday