Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 1999

Thursday, November 18, 1999, around this time, my sister, Renate Ann, passed away due to breat cancer. Even after10 years, it is VERY hard and I miss Renate and her family very much! At the age of 42, she left six children behind. I still ask the question, why? Why, if families are so important, was it in the plan that she was to pass away? Why were six children left motherless? Why? And don't tell me she was needed more in Heaven, cuz her children certainly needed her and need her even now! Why did Heavenly Father not answer our prayers and spare her life a little longer? Why did Heavenly Father say, "No" to us? Why did we feel peace that everything would be okay thinking that Renate would overcome this awful Breast Cancer? I would have rather had the feeling that she would pass away or a feeling she would go and not this cal ing feeling that we all felt. What was Heavenly Fahter's plan in taking Renate and leaving six children alone? One day I hope we will come to know and understand why Heavenly Father took Renate from us, especially from her children!

No comments: