Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me from Me One Last Time!





So tonight, we celebrated my birthday one last time with the Jackson Family! Danny got sicker as the day went on and decided he'd better stay home. Scott drove up from Provo, and it is always fun to have him join us. We all met at Iggy's Sports Grill and had a fun time eating a visiting and watching the Utes and then the Jazz games (notice Grandpa Jackson watching the TV screen as we are trying to take the picture)! Some of the waiters and waitresses at Iggy's sang to me and brought me a Hot Fudge Sundae that we all shared - I did eat the mar chino cherry (the fun purple sweater & turtleneck are what Dave and Lisa gave me for my birthday). I bought a Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake again for our dessert. Bruce and Dave were really good in cutting the cake for 11 people. Somehow we had two pieces leftover! I now have dessert for tomorrow.
Thank you to all for making my birthday so grand this year! It was a great week of birthday celebrations!


No comments: