Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Graduation, Rachel and Travis - You did it!

Grandma Black with Travis and Rachel

At Maddox after the Graduation Ceremony with my brother and sister and my mom
Rachel and Travis after Rachel walked at 2:30 p.m.

Travis and Rachel after Travis walked at 10:30 a.m.

Carmen, my sister, my mom, Bruce, me, Rachel, Travis, and Bruce's Dad
Back: jennifer, my niece, my brother, Ron and his wife, Andrea

Travis and Rachel!
Grandma Black and Grandpa Jackson with Travis and Rachel
Rachel and Travis with parents
Congrats Rachel & Travis! We are so very proud of you! What's next?








3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR COMING! Thanks for your support! Thanks for making us feel special and documenting our day! We love and appreciate you SO SO much!!!! (Don't worry, this does NOT count as your thank you card!!) Travis and I talked tonight about how special you make us feel. (and we understand that taking pictures = another way you make us feel special. even when travis and even sometimes me (so sorry) might complain, we really do appreciate your love and support!!!) Thanks again! Also, I can't tell you how good it felt when I walked across the stage alone with everyone staring at me and to look up and see a row of lousy voices and waving hands just for me!!!! It really is something that I will forever treasure!!!!!!! LOVE you LOVE YOU!!!!! (And Jenn, this all goes for you too if you are wondering! I appreciate you taking many pictures on my camera and especially for being my buddy and friend and helping me find and cheer for Trav at his graduation!! It meant a lot!) Thanks, fam! :D

Unknown said...

I totally meant to type "NOISY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not, EXTREMELY NOT, "Lousy"!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's late I guess! Sorry again!

PLEASE oh PLEASE reread it with "noisy" instead of "lousy"! Oh, I might cry! Sorry!

Shellee said...

Congrats on your first college grad! So exciting! You have great kids, and have been a wonderful parent and friend. Yeah! Travis and Rachel for getting your school done!!