Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good Things Utah!

All the YW and Leaders with the "Good Things, Utah" Girls.
Mary, our YW's President and her daugher, Ambria!
All of us again with "The Girls!"
Me and Mercedes with the girls from "Good Things, Utah!"
We had so much fun going and being the audience at "Good Things Utah." We were rowdy before the show and they asked what we had for breakfast when the show began! Asked if there were any birthdays and I said, "yes, Kimi" - her birthday was two weeks ago, but oh well and then Mary said, "Oh, Diane's is on the 16th." So our names were mentioned and they showed us on TV. Mary later realized that it was Peggy's birthday on the 16th and not mine. Oh and well! I enjoyed playing like it was my birthday!
After the show, we all went to my house for lunch! Mary provided the food and it was a lot of fun visiting. I recorded the show and so we watched it again. However, we did fast forward the stuff we didn't want to see again. Thanks, girls, for making it a fun morning! Gotta love YW!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Made me laugh out load with the fake birthdays!! I thought only restaurants fell for that!! HAHA!! And, okay, we NEVER did THAT in YW!?

(Note that you were in YW's, having a blast, when I was too young. When I was old enough, you were taken out! THEN when I'm too old to be in YW, YOU get put back in and back to having a blast! Cruel World, huh!? jk)

Diane said...

I know, Rachel, I feel the same way. I SO WANTED to be in YW's with you! At least we had one year of camp together when I was Camp Director! :)