Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Campus BBQ


Today we had our 2nd Annual Campus BBQ! It was a lot of fun. The theme was "Cowboys" and we were asked to dress up! I think I was the only one that got the email though! It was a lot of fun dressing up and wearing purple. Everyone thought it was funny that I wore my cowboy boots with shorts! Had a purple bandana tied around my neck and Kristina, my niece, let me borrow her purple cowboy hat! Gotta see if she'll let me buy it from her - gotta get me one!
After lunch, some of us were hula hooping - haven't done that in years. One of my coworkers took a picture of me doing it. Will have to post when and if I get the picture! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! You look awesome! And I actually think the boots and shorts looks kinda cute!

Dawes Family said...

I will agree with Rachel you look really cute you "QUEEN BEE"

Diane said...

Thanks :) And yes, I am the "QUEEN BEE" (lol)