Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beads, Beads, and more Beads...


So about 3 weeks ago, Bruce and I, Rachel and Travis, met Susan, Sean and Grandpa Jackson at the cabin for an afternoon of golf and dinner. While the guys were golfing, Rachel and I made these watch bracelets! I made the first black and silver earlier, Rachel made the silver and clear as well as a green and brown, which I didn't get a picture of. I also made a watch bracelet for Susan. Susan chose the beads and Rachel and I put it together. No picture either - darn!!! The other black one, I made for Lisa, my sister-in-law, for her b-day and Amanda, from the ward made matching earrings. I also made the brown one on the end, but don't know if I really like it. Thanks goodness the price is right that I can take it apart and start all over.

When the guys got back from golfing, we had a barbeque and enjoyed the evening (well Travis didn't cuz he got sick and was deathly sick the whole next week!) Can't wait until our ward's "Wumbles Night" Ceceila put together! WOOT WOOT

No comments: