Saturday, September 12, 2009

Swiss Days

(L to R) Todd, Megan, Brittany, Dave, Emily, Lisa, Chase, Sean (Brittany's boyfriend) and Bruce. I am taking the picture. Somewhere is Chloe but I can't see where)
Susan, Danny, Grandpa Jackson, Rachel and Travis

Danny Fishing


Travis fishing

Hey..guys...where are the golfing pictures?!?

So we had a lot of fun at Swiss Days! I first drove up Thursday night so that I could meet everyone and be down to the area by 7:00 a.m. Friday morning. Susan and I, Lisa, Deanne and Marsha (my new best friend), all had a blast shopping! It got crowded a lot sooner than I remembered! Susan and I had fun hanging out and running into Jan Davis and group and then Aimee and Shellee! Haven't seen Aimee and Shellee in a long time and it was fun seeing them and visiting really fast cuz we needed to get our shopping done. Sorry Ceceila and Mitzi (I was to meet stay at the scone place and meet Mitzi, but then I left- I had to keep shopping! ) that we didn't see each other!

Susan and I left around noon and we all met up again Friday night to spend the weekend shopping, fishing and golfing for the guys and a barbeque with everyone on Sunday! I heard Rachel say Sunday night, "I don't want to see this weekend to end." I felt the same way. Scott Jackson, Bruce's nephew, came up too as well as Danny, Sean, Dave and Lisa and family and husbands and boyfriend and Chloe. It truly was one of the best Swiss Days!

I had a lot of fun shopping with Rachel on Saturday too. We got up and down for breakfast at Swiss Days right around 7 am - I know Grandpa Jackson couldn't believe it either that I was up and ready to go. In fact, Saturday, I was up before him~!!!!! We found a lot of fun things for Rachel and I to decorate our homes! Can't wait for our remodeling to get done so that I can hang some of the things I bought!

Sunday, we went to Sacrament Meeting with Lisa, Brittany and Sean (Brittany's boyfriend) and then met everyone up at the cabin in the afternoon for our annual barbeque! Chloe, Megan's daughter, decided I would be the one to get her these acorns hanging from the tree she couldn't reach! I ask, "Why me?" But I couldn't resist cuz she always said my name really cute and added "Please." How can ya resist!




Thanks, family, for a very fun Swiss Days Weekend! Gotta love it...

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Swiss days is a great tradition. I love that you guys got o your cabin and make a weekend out of it.