Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bear Lake 2009















Once again, we had so much fun at Bear Lake! We had an overcast and then the winds came. Blew are 2 canapes away! I caught mine and held on to it until the guys came back on their wave runners. The winds were strong and had white capped waves. But Ron and Matt had fun on the wave runners during that time! After we packed up, we went to get the famous Strawberry shakes and homemade hamburgers and fries! Then we drove to Logan to "camp" (my parents came with us and their definition for camping is "hotel). They had a nice indoor swimming pool so they kids swam until it was time to get ready for dinner - Olive Garden! I must say I did enjoy this type of camping. The next day Travis and Bruce went fishing (you'll see shortly the fish Travis caught). Travis wanted Rachel to come, but Rachel told him that her "fishing hole" was Hobby Lobby! So we drove Bruce and Travis to their fishing hole and went shopping! Which was a lot of fun! Never have been to Hobby Lobby but found a lot of fun stuff! Next we picked up the guys from fishing and also picked up my two nephews and dropped them off at Logan's new outdoor swimming spot (Murray needs to update and upgrade). Bruce and I went shopping! Bruce went with me to TJ Max and I went with him to Sports Authority (which I like also). Picked up the swimmers and headed up (Travis and Rachel needed to be back for the baseball game). It truly was a really fun trip! I love Bear Lake and Bruce and I are thinking about doing a Time Share when they finish their new condos! Getting up at 4:30 a.m and the drive is well worth it!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

where are they doing new condos? Bear Lake is one of my favorites. Maybe next summer we'll be up there at the same time again?

Diane said...

They are building them up the canyons by the KOA. The last we heard they should be done 2010. It was really crowded this year! Bear Lake is our favorite also and just love everything about it!

Aimee Wilson said...

You probably don't want to stay at Ideal Beach....I heard some people were running around late at night mooning the condos....

Diane said...

Was that you and Shellee????