Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Good Things Utah"

YW watching the taping of "Good Things Utah"
Mitzi (my new best friend) & her daughter, Tasha with Neisha, Mardi, Reagan

YW with Neisha, Mardi and Reagan (after the show)


Me with Neisha, Mardi and Reagan



The YW Presidency and Advisors: Mary (Pink), President; Susan (white) 1st Counselor; Mitzi (brown); 2nd Counselor; Peggy (black) Laurel Advisor; Amanda (white) Beehive Advisor; and me - MIA Maid Advisor
For our activity this week, we watched the taping of "Good Things Utah" It was so much fun! When they mentioned Murray, we were yelling, screaming, clapping that Mardi said we were the loudest. Then they were showing the audience and when it came to Mary and me, we raised our arms and were clapping and screaming. They mentioned birthdays, and Kirstie had a birthday and when they mentioned her name, I started screaming and clapping and stuff and Neisha looked and pointed to us and said, "You can come back tomorrow!" Of course, I started to clap even louder. After they took pictures with us and when I had a picture taken with them, Neisha said, "You are a riot!" Not thinking, I said, "I know, that is why they put me in YW's" Sorry...
After the taping, we went to my house for lunch and having a lot of fun! Then my new best friend, Mitzi and her daughter, Tasha went and "hung out" and shopped! Mitzi even talked me in to getting a pedicure! I hope that person has a helmut and shoulder pads! It was a very fun day! So glad I went!




No comments: