Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Robin and I - new Council Members for PCMC Parties!
Playing Kick Ball! Me in the background

Our barbequer from PCMC


Some people I work with. Pauline in the black, on the front right, my supervisor and friend! On your left third person striped black is Bonnie - my partner in crime! I love working here!



So...we (my work) are a branch of Primary Children's Medical Center (offsite campus is what they call us) and this year Primary Children's Medical Center treated us to a "Fun in the Sun Barbeque." The behavior health clinic has an outpatient and inpatient clinic (I work in the outpatient clinic) and asked that a representative from each help coordinate this party. My supervisor's boss asked if I wanted to be on this council! Well...you know me and parties and of course I agreed. We had a lot of fun planning and coordinating this party! PCMC did most of the work and we did the coordinating. We were suppose to get T-shirts because we were on this council but we haven't received them yet (I wore bright pink and when I came to work, so did Robin, the other council member - we didn't plan it) and I said, "...oh well it is now over." The President of the Council said, "Oh no, once you're on this council you're on it forever. You will be a council member until you quit or transferred." Well...here you go. I posted some pictures. I coordinated the Kick Ball game - it was so fun - haven't played kick ball since grade school when we called it "Kick Soccer." I was playing in barefeet and there was poop on the grass - very hard running to base and trying to avoid the poop. Most of the time I was screaming to the bases. It was a lot of fun and look forward to the next PARTY!

No comments: