Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 4 of My Summer Vacation

Watch Bracelets I made today!
Look at these walls in Joyce's daughter's room!
Circle around the window
I love these circles! Do I want squares or circles in my craft room?
Lunch at Iggy's with Joyce.
Today was a more relaxing day! I loved it. First off in the morning I was having several texting conversations with Rachel, Amie and Joyce! Gotta love texting. So much fun conversing with 3 different people at one time!
Joyce came to pick me up and we had a fun lunch at Iggy's. With a purchase of a speciality drink, we got a free bag. YEAH!!!
After lunch we went back to my house where I was showing Joyce the progress of our remodeling. I think all the solictators knew I was home - doorbell kept ringing and they wouldn't go away. I had to be rude to them in order for them to get the message.
After we went to Joyce's house. Gotta love the bedroom - color and everything! Home again cuz the car window repairman came! Off shopping for some beads - I know you'd think I have enough beads but not the right colors.
Made a watch bracelet when the phone rang. Somehow I stepped on my bead box and all of my beads scattered on the tile floor! OOOHHH NNNOOO!!!! Got them all cleaned up and continued. Made my second. The third was completed and as I put it on... OH NO... it broke!!!!!
Well, of course, I cleaned it up and tried again! The end of my fun 4th day! :) Thanks, Joyce, for making it a fun day! Tomorrow - last day of my summer vacation. This week passed by way too fast! Good night.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all... sounds so fun. Second, beautiful pictures of yourself. Third, HOLY MOLY I love the squares!!!! and fourth, I'm on the phone with you right now so I better go! :)