Monday, July 12, 2010

How I Spent My First Day of Summer Vacation

At Rachel's house scrapbooking and having lots of fun!
I completed our fun Lagoon Day earlier this summer - 7 pages!
Rachel completed 16 pages! You go girl! :)
My Lagoon Pictures
Having dinner at Chili's in Centerville!
Several months ago I scheduled the week of July 12, off because we were going to Bear Lake with the Jackson’s but that fell thru. Then I thought I would go to Girls Camp this year at the stake property (the same week) with the Young Women. But then I found out there was only enough water pressure to flush toilets - no showers for four days! Well, I did that 10 years ago and the thought of doing that again didn’t feel like a vacation to me. So I decided to still take the week off and do some fun things here!
So...my first day of vacation, I drove up north to Clinton and spent the day with Rachel! I got there around 10:00 a.m. and we scrap booked, visited, laughed and ate until around 4:30 p.m. when we cleaned up and met Bruce and Travis for dinner at Chili’s in Centerville, Utah. Today was one of the most funniest and relaxing vacation days.



3 comments:

Meg Cook said...

I am glad you had a wonderful relaxing vacation! Maybe we should reschedule that trip to Bear Lake for next summer. I never really heard a specific date for it, I think people kind of forgot about it.

Unknown said...

That was so much fun! I wish you were still here!! Let's do it again!!! ...hmmm...tomorrow??

Diane said...

Megan - yep let's try for next year! Rachel...would love to spend another day or week with you! I had so much fun! Can't wait for Friday!!!!!