Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My 3rd Day of Vacation...

Kimberly with her son, Dallin, who "shopped until he dropped"
Carmen, Kimberly and Children. We all had fun!
Me with our new toy! Gotta love it...
Kimberly and I with our great deals! I LOVE TO SHOP!
Kimberly, McKayla, Katelyn & I getting our traditional Peach Drink! I think the guy thought I was crazy asking him to take our pictures. I think Kimberly was thinking the same thing but oh well...
Bruce making Deviled Egg McMuffins & Orange Julius Protein Drink for breakfast! Very delicious - especially cuz I didn't have to make it :)
On our way to the temple a rock hit our back window by a lawn care person. It is kind of pretty!
We did a temple session at the Orquirrh Mtn Temple. This is the first time going there for Bruce - I went to the Open House with the Young Men/Women last year! It is very beautiful
After the temple session, we went to Applebee's for lunch @ the District
Kimberly painted Carmen's bedroom in squares and these fun green colors! I love it and Kimberly did a great job. Hope you will do my Craft Room! :)
So my 3rd day of vacation was another great one. Bruce made us breakfast and off to the temple. However, we didn't get too far when something hit our car and the window starting cracking. After the temple session we went to Applebee's. Bruce needed to go to work so I met Carmen and Kimberly and Kimberly's children at Jordan Landing. We had another great shopping spree. We went in on a Cuttlebug machine, split for a bit where Kimberly & family went to Old Navy and Maurice and Carmen & I went to Kohl's and found some great sales. Kimberly joined us and she also found some great sales! I LOVE shopping! After we stopped to get our traditional Peach drink and off to see Carmen's newly painted bedroom that Kimberly and Carmen's friend painted! All these fun different sized squares in different shades of Green & Brown! Turned out excellent and hope that I can get Kimberly to do something similiar in my Craft Room! Carmen can't paint. It seems like the smell of paint makes her wizzy and diarrhrea! I am laughing cuz I am sure you wanted to know this and Carmen is probably really embarassed now!
At 6 p.m. I met Monica (my friend since the 1st Grade) at Cafe Rio and we talked and laughed and had a lot of fun until it started to get dark! I forgot my camera and didn't get a picture. But Monica, I'm gonna stop by really soon and get a picture for my scrapbook.
It was another great day! I'm really enjoying my summer vacation! Can't wait for tomorrow... eek...









No comments: